Home

Porsche factory tour

The Porsche Museu

1. Finding the factory is straightforward. The easiest way to travel from outside Germany is to fly to Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main, or Leipzig, and then continue by train, taxi or hire car (which we can return on your behalf).
  2. The new Porsche Museum opened at the end of January 2009. I visited it in early March 2009 and and was VERY impressed. Rather than my attaching lots of images, go check out their web site yourself: http://www.porsche.com/usa/aboutporsche/porschemuseum/I would also highly recommend the Mercedes-Benz museum in Stuttgart.
  3. Telephone: +49 711 911-25388Fax: +49 711 911-24048E-mail: werksabholung-zuffenhausen@porsche.deInternet: https://www.porsche.com/international/accessoriesandservice/factorycollection/factorycollectionatzuffenhausen/Opening timesMonday–Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.Closed on weekends and public holidays, and during factory downtime.
  4. ute guided tour through One Porsche Drive, covering facts about the brand, the story of Porsche in the United States and everything about the Porsche Experience center itself. We also offer VIP tours which include a demonstration lap around our 1.6-mile driver development track. Porsche Hosted Events
  5. Visited the Leipzig Porsche factory as part of the Porsche Travel Experience. WOW, Stuttgart factory and the Leipzig factory pretty cool. My husband enjoyed the track with our tour group. Great fun and October was the best time of year with cool temps

CAR FACTORY: Porsche 911 HOW IT'S MADE Production Plant. Inside the Porsche plant where the awesome 911 are made. Manufactory and Assembly new models Porsche car like Carrera, 911 Turbo, 911 GT3. Porsche Zuffenhausen Factory Tour If you want to take a dive to what has made Stuttgart so great, you need to take a tour to the Porsche Factory. Here you can stroll through the plant's assembly line and see how their cars are built from scratch, starting with the empty chassis and then all the way to the painting and polishing of the car For Porsche, the phone number of Herr Hoenniger who arranges tours of the Porsche factory is (49) (0)711 911 25384. Both assembly lines will be closed in the latter part of the summer when they change the assembly lines for new production models and the workers are then on vacation Welcome to Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles, home to Porsche Motorsports North America. Here, we create Porsche Passion by hosting driving events unlike any other and creating the opportunity to enjoy everything that makes the brand truly great. From time on the track to fine dining, your time here will be as memorable as our vehicles

This factory tour offers you a detailed insight into the fascinating world of major assembly production for state-of-the-art motorcars - from the raw material through to the finished component. Since the factory sheds are visited during normal working times, please wear sturdy shoes. Otherwise, we cannot allow access to the tour *Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel. Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car. ** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here. Mercedes-Benz Factory Plant Tour; Search. Support this operator: Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road

Factory tour - Porsche Leipzig Gmb

1. Porsche Track Experience Australia Telephone: +61 1800 062 911 E-mail: trackexperience@porsche.com.au Internet: www.porsche.com.a
  2. We also provide face masks and disinfectants during your visit at the Porsche museum. In order to ensure that everything runs smoothly on site and that the specifications are respected, we would ask you to follow the illustrated instructions both in front of as well as in the Porsche Museum.
  3. Visited the Leipzig Porsche factory as part of the Porsche Travel Experience. WOW, Stuttgart factory and the Leipzig factory pretty cool. My husband enjoyed the track with our tour group. Great fun and October was the best time of year with cool temps. Read more. Date of experience: October 2019. Helpful
  4. Last admission is at 5:30 p.m. The Museum is closed on Mondays. * Free admission for children up to and including 14 years of age. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Admission voucher for adults. * Admissions voucher for school children, students, pensioners, persons with disabilities, jobseekers, Porsche Classic Card holders, Porsche.
  5. They actually do those tours for regular patrons? I'm visiting in September with my husband and this is his passion....everything porsche!!
  6. With the museum pass, which you can also purchase at our ticket desks, you get free entry to our house for one year. It is also your ticket to around 320 museums, castles and gardens in Germany, France and Switzerland.
  7. Over 70 years of eventful and moving history – plenty of reasons to choose factory delivery in Zuffenhausen. If you would like to deliver your new Porsche directly in our main production plant, you can not only look forward to a day full of anticipation, but also to a full day’s adventure through the fascinating world of Porsche.

Special Opening Days 2020

Visiting Porsche Museum Stuttgart 4.5 (100%) 511 votes With ornamental features enclosed in the dome-like structures, fascinating work of architecture and beautiful insights, the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart is one of the prettiest castles in the world and is quite popular The restart of museum operations will be in line with the requirements of the Federal Government and the State of Baden-Württemberg for protection against infection with the coronavirus. This includes, for example, a new guidance system in the entire building to ensure a minimum distance of 1.50 m between visitors. We kindly ask for your understanding that for your protection and that of our employees, we will limit the number of visitors to 250 by a controlled entrance. Making the Porsche 911: A Factory Tour. By Shmula, Last Updated January 6, 2017. Twitter. Facebook. 0. Linkedin. email > When you think of luxury sport cars, the Porsche 911 immediately comes to mind. It has been established as the quintessential luxury for speed! There is nothing as inspiring or sexy than to see a Porsche 911 zipping past in a. The Porsche Museum may be visited with certain restrictions. For detailed information follow the link to the website of the Porsche Museum. Porsche Museum - Porscheplatz 1, 70435 Stuttgart, Germany - Rated 4.9 based on 1,170 Reviews Great

Evening tickets (from 5 p.m.)

Porsche Factory Tour. Hi, well here is the story and comments about our visit to the Porsche factory during our recent trip to Europe. Most of this is what I remember from the tour, so I may be corrected! - Gary Faas. Before we went I made contact with the German Porsche 928 club to try and arrange meeting with a couple of the members.. We reserve the right to make possible changes in accordance with the general further developments regarding the overall situation. Once we have further information, we will inform you immediately. Start in Stuttgart with a visit to the Porsche factory and the new Porsche Museum, or if you are a Mercedes fan, tour the Mercedes factory and visit the magnificent new Mercedes Museum as a VIP guest. From Stuttgart head toward the Romantic road for a three day stay in a moated castle where the owner has a small classic car collection Would you like to tour the Porsche® Factory in 1977 and see the 1978 Car of the Year being Assembled? Dan Lindsay did just that in March of 1977 as he went to the Porsche® Werks to pick up his new 911S. Porsche® had just publicly announced the new 928 model on the cover of Auto Motor und Sport, and Dan shares with us his photo-journal.

PORSCHE 992 - HYBRID FORGED SERIES: HF-3 - Vossen Wheels

Opening hours and prices - Porsche

Porsche Factory Tour - Stuttgart Forum - Tripadviso

Porsche Drive; Menu. Tracks. One Lap in Leipzig; Porsche on-road circuit; Porsche dynamic circuit; Porsche off-road track; Production. Factory Leipzig - Overview; The body shop Macan; The body shop Panamera; The paint shop; The assembly line; Jobs & Career. The world of work at Porsche; Your way to Porsche; Job Locator; Porsche in Leipzig. Today, all Porsche engines are constructed here in our main factory in Zuffenhausen, where the legendary 356 was built. You can collect your Boxster, Cayman or 911 from here.Also, I'm very interested in the Wine Village event....how exciting, that's when we'll be there. I don't know where that is exactly, I tried to find out on the site and see a map for the layout of the festival, but not sure that I can figure out where it is. I will be staying at the Kronen Hotel on Kronenstrasse 48. Is that close to the wine festival?

GT3 being built. ABANDONED Cadillac DeVille will it run after 20 years and DRIVE HOME? - Vice Grip Garage EP70 - Duration: 1:05:46. Vice Grip Garage Recommended for yo Some further car-related activities can be found in tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187276-i703-k4460… , unfortunately the 125th anniversary of the automobile was last year so those special events won't be occurring, but of course the museums, etc. will all be open.

Factory delivery in Zuffenhausen - Factory Tour, Museum

Porsche Factory Tour - Zuffenhausen, Stuttgart, Germany - 17 May 2010 Must be the best I have encountered - the detailed information and seeing the production system. This was a very information-intensive tour of about 2 hours A sophisticated operation which involved a fair bit of manual application backed up by just-in-time component supply, very effective in terms of the production. The Porsche Leipzig Gourmet packages take you from a factory tour - where you get a glimpse behind the scenes of the Panamera and Macan production process - to our Customer Centre, where, amongst other things, you can sample the excellent cuisine at the Porsche restaurant. In short: the perfect combination of exciting insights and culinary rest breaks Factory tours are usually arranged through their foreign delivery part of their website. The phone number of Herr Hoenniger who arranges tours of the Porsche factory is (49) (0)711 911 25384 We invite bus drivers for a cup of coffee while the tour group visits the exhibition. Please register at the ticket offices.

Date/Time Date(s) - 02/21/2020 9:00 am - 11:00 am. It has been a very long time, but this February NER will be returning to Factory Five for a factory tour. The tour will take place on FRIDAY February 21st at 9AM and will last about two hours, but you can leave early if necessary Porsche has opened the new factory for the Taycan under the watchful eye of 320 guests from politics, business and media. Company 09/06/2019. Punctual start of production for the Porsche Taycan Porsche is opening a new production facility for its first all-electric sports car at its Zuffenhausen site.. Hello, I am visiting Stuttgart from the United States and I am a huge Porsche enthusiast. One of my bucket list items is to get a tour of the Porsche factory. I know the museum is open to the public, but I would love to get a tour of the actual manufacturing facility in Zuffenhausen Individual factory tours are not available. Factory tours are not available on following days in 2020: 01 - 03 January, 10 April, 13 April, 1 May, 8 May, 27 July - 7 August, 28 September, 28 October, 16 - 17 November, 23 - 31 December From 22Aug to 2Sept in Stuttgart is the Weindorf (Wine Village- www.stuttgarter-weindorf.de ) probably also only in German), probably Germany's most attended wine festival.

Group & family tickets

WOW Marco, this is wonderful. Thank you. First, I had no idea about the Porsche factory tour....I just thought the museum was the only public sight to visit so I'm so glad I read these forums, he's going to love this. I will try to contact them about a tour then. Are they located in a different place than the museum is?Many of our customers dream of collecting their new Porsche in person. They want to be there when the car of their dreams leaves the factory. This way, they can be the first to take their Porsche to its rightful place: on the road. There is a Porsche Factory tour on Youtube. There is a Porsche Factory tour on Youtube . Submitted by Ross1 on November 5, 2019 . 45 minutes, 2 or 3 of you might enjoy it. @jordanrichard You think the Porsche factory is 10 years behind Tesla, up to the mid 80's they were still pushing car bodies around the factory floor by hand on.

The Porsche Museum Tour, a one hour tour with more than 80 vehicles and many small exhibits will be on display in a unique ambiance. In addition to world-famous, iconic vehicles such as the 356, 550, 911, and 917, the exhibits include some of the outstanding technical achievements of Professor Ferdinand Porsche from the early 20th century. Here you can choose whether to start with the company history before 1948 or head directly into the main area of the exhibition which represents Porsche's product and motorsport history in chronological order. Both areas are interlinked by the "Porsche Idea" section, which forms the backbone of the exhibition. The new interactive „Porsche Touchwall“ is waiting for the visitors at the end of the museum’s tour. The 12-meter long installation covers nine decades of exciting automobile history on the basis of 3.000 pictures, drawings and technical data allowing the visitor to explore almost all Porsche street- and race cars. While the Porsche headquarters and company museum are in Stuttgart, the factory that offers tours is the one in Leipzig - see here. Austrian Airlines flies directly from Vienna to Leipzig/Halle Airport. The train trip would take about eight hours with one or two changes, so I'd recommend the flight When I booked a Porsche Factory Tour to kick off my #gt3tour with the Porsche 911 (991) GT3 I had to pick up from Stuttgart for my road trip, I was expecting to see only 911:s etc. It did not even cross my mind that 918 Spyders would be left in Zuffenhausen, for me sold out translated to gone for good Does anyone know how to contact Porsche about a factory tour? I have been unable to find it on their website, and my general email has not been answered. Event Dates +49 711 911-23360 info@porscheexperience.de. HOME; Search Options. Porsche Experience SPORTTOTAL EVENT GmbH Stammheimer Straße 31 70435 Stuttgart, Germany Telephone : +49 711 911-23360.

No photographs or videotapes may be reproduced, distributed, or sold without permission from the Museum. Exceptions from these rules have to be confirmed by the Porsche Museum or authorized representatives. * Admissions voucher for school children, students, pensioners, persons with disabilities, jobseekers, Porsche Classic Card holders, Porsche Club members.

Porsche Factory collection and Factory tour - Porsche

Porsche auto car factoy tours - Car Factory Tours Germany

1. Porsche AG offers free factory tours that include a visit to production and to the museum in Zuffenhausen. The tours last around two hours. The tours last around two hours. Please send an e-mail to werksfuehrungen@porsche.de for an appointment
  2. In order to truly appreciate what a Porsche is engineered to do—we've designed our 1.6-mile circuit to showcase the incredible performance of Porsche vehicles. Test it out for yourself from the kick plate to the off-road circuit, you'll be able to experience the unique capabilities of Porsche vehicles. On all six aspects of the track, our.
  3. Osnabrück Factory Tour? I'm going to visit a friend in Rheine, Northern Germany, which is close to Osnabrück where the Cayman is built. It's the old Karmann factory and I believe VW use it for assembling certain vehicles and Porsche may still use it for Cayenne assembly as well as the Cayman
  4. Take a look behind the scenes: the factory tour takes you into the heart of Porsche Leipzig - the production area. This is where the Panamera and Macan are produced according to the latest technical principles of modern module production
  5. Children under the age of 14 (admission with an accompanying adult only), school classes and groups of students that notified of their visit in advance including any accompanying persons, bus drivers/tour guides, persons accompanying persons with disabilities, journalists.
  6. Porsche Factory Tour Summer 1960 Paperback - January 1, 1982 by Everett Anton Singer & Mike Mayer (Author) See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Price New from Used from Paperback, 1982 Please retry —.

* Further details on prices, validity and scope included can be found in our full price list available for download here. Factory tour. Even if your dream of having a Porsche of your own can't come true, or if your Porsche wasn't picked up at the factory, you still have the opportunity to come on a fascinating factory tour at our production centre in Leipzig. For dates, booking options and further information, take a look at the Porsche Leipzig website (page opens. Our Factory tour can be complemented with exclusive catering offers and exciting driving events as part of our Discover Porsche in Leipzig offers. You can also call from Monday to Thursday between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm or Friday between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm local time: +49 341 999 - 13588 or fax us: +49 341 999 - 13923

Koenigsegg Factory Tour: Agera R Interior

The Porsche Factory, the 2-hour guided walking tour through the production area will give you a completely new view of our cars. From engine construction, through the upholstery shop to final assembly of the marriage, the uniting of drivetrain and chassis with the body Porsche Factory Tour in 1969 / Model Year 1970. Porsche Factory Tour in 1969. Porsche Factory Porsche 912 Red Fashion Race Cars Classic Cars 1970s Construction Tours Club. More information... Saved by lexart. 26. People also love these ideas The baptism of fire for every Porsche is a test drive around the factory on-road circuit. Only then does another Porsche dream come true. Price: 10 € Duration: 90 minutes Minimum age: 16 years Supported languages: German, English Registration: Factory tour. Find more information on our diverse and exciting programs here: Event Package Porsche Factory Tour. Hi, well here is the story and comments about our visit to the Porsche factory during our recent trip to Europe. Most of this is what I remember from the tour, so I may be corrected! - Gary Faa Select Porsche. Select time period. Enter data. Confirm & dispatch. Step 1: Choose your dream Porsche. 911. From EUR 279.00 per 3 Hours Reserve now. 3 Hours EUR 279.00; 1 Night EUR 319.00; 1 Day EUR 399.00; 1 Weekend EUR 799.00; 1 Week EUR 2,599.00; 718 Boxster. From EUR 199.00 per 3 Hours.

Our factory tours boast a long tradition. They are led by Porsche enthusiasts, who have developed their passion and knowledge of the Porsche brand over many years. A factory tour is offered in German, and is also offered in English with advanced booking Apparently the factory tours shut down between July 19 to September 2. Very disappointing to us since we will miss this by a day or two and it's too late to re-work our travel itinerary. That's okay though, we will still go to the museum.Due to renovation work, there may be restrictions at the entrance to the underground car park. Many thanks for your understanding.

From 32Aug to 4Nov in the gardens of the Residence palace (in www.schloesser-magazin.de/en ) in nearby Ludwigsburg will be the world's largest pumpkin exhibition (in www.blueba.de only in German with some nice pictures of past events). Over 400,000 pumpkins and squash of over 450 varieties will be on display including Europe's largest of these vegetables, there are large themed sculptures made from them- this year's theme being the sights of Switzerland, and food and drink (champagne) made from them. Combined with the excellent tour of Germany's largest perfectly preserved palace, it makes for a very enjoyable day. Ahead of this week's annual press conference, the media was allowed to tour the Porsche factory in Stuttgart. Take a look inside the place where the beloved sports cars are made Where better to experience the passion of Porsche than in the place where it all began? A place characterised by a unique blend of past and future. To take advantage of this fascinating opportunity, please inform your Porsche Centre that you would like to collect your vehicle in Zuffenhausen, or if you purchased a new Panamera or Cayenne, in Leipzig. We will then make all the necessary arrangements to have your Porsche ready by the agreed collection date.We had gone with no expectations, I read mixed reveiws but I suspect the bad reviews were of the old museum. My girlfriend and I absolutly loved the museum, we spent at least 2 and a half hours there and were rushing through (in our opinion). I only knew Porsche to be a sports car manufacturer but was suprised to see the diesel tractor, boat and plane engines as well a military car and as bikers we were excited to see the joint work of Porsche and Harley-Davidson. The prototype cars were a wonder to see also. We had gone on a German holiday so we weren't able to get all the pictures we wanted due to the number of people and the amount of space we had. No one particular car sticks out in my mind since I loved them all and the presentation is well done also. A visitor will walk up a spiril ramp and view cars from the earliest designs and models to the latest starting fro when Ferry Porsche worked as a designer for the Benz Company. Whether your a fan of Porsche or not the history is great. The museum has garage parking and a restaurant (we got to the restaurant between meals so I can't write on that) and also has a snack area. Porsche Factory Visit If any of you guys have a '74 you may find it in these photos. Pelican Parts Forums Porsche Factory Tour in 1974: photo rich - Pelican Parts Forum

Porsche Factory Tour . Contact information for Porsche factory tours and museum visits. Porsche Museum, Zuffenhausen, Germany I left Munich and headed north to Wurtzburg for the night, the next day I headed south west towards Stuttgart and located the Porsche factory and Museum in Zuffenhausen which is a few miles north of Stuttgart.. Guests of the Boxenstopp and Christophorus restaurants park free of charge. Please have your parking tickets validated at the restaurant. Please pay at the ticket counter. If you’ve chosen a Cayenne or Panamera,this will be waiting for you at their place of manufacture – in Leipzig.

Visited the Leipzig Porsche factory as part of the Porsche Travel Experience. WOW, Stuttgart factory and the Leipzig factory pretty cool. My husband enjoyed the track with our tour group * Free admission for children up to and including 14 years of age. Children must be accompanied by an adult.© 2020 Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.  Legal notice. Privacy Policy. Cookie Policy. Consumption/Emissions.

Porsche Experience SPORTTOTAL EVENT GmbH Stammheimer Straße 31 70435 Stuttgart, Germany Telephone : +49 711 911-23360 Fax : +49 711 911-23278 E-mail : info@porscheexperience.de View COVID-19 information.. The Porsche Travel Experience is offering exclusive driving experiences for more than 20 years. Experience the fascination sports car along extraordinary routes throughout the world. Leave your everyday cares behind you and enjoy the world's most beautiful locations behind the wheel of a Porsche Make sure to also visit the Mercedes Benz Museum. Although the Porsche Museum is excellent, the Mercedes Benz one is in a class by itself. It is simply loved by all visitors irregardless of their age, gender, or whether they particularly like cars or not.

My husband and I own a Porsche, so when I found out I'd be traveling to Switzerland for business, I decided to make Stuttgart, Germany, and Porsche part of my extended vacation time. My parents and I traveled to Stuttgart just to go to Porsche. We stayed for one night at the Arcotel Camino - very nice hotel close to the main train station. Porsche was only 4 stops on the train from the main station, and the train drops you right at the steps of Porsche. The new museum is beautiful and has tons to see - loads of cars, historical displays, interactive features, etc. I visited Audi in Ingolstadt two days after and Porsche's museum was much more extensive. We arranged in advance to go on a factory tour (they give one per weekday, at 10 a.m., in English). What an experience! The tour lasted approximately 2 hours and takes you through the 911 assembly line - you get to see everything from the leather/interior shop to the final assembly. My only gripe: the Porsche museum store was pretty small and did not feature a lot in the way of gifts - given my husband couldn't come along, I was looking for some special items to take home and only found one t-shirt for him! Whether you're a Porsche lover or simply along for the ride like my mom was....it was a great experience for all of us.Visit Porsche Museum to discover the extent to which the tradition of the Porsche brand influences the future. More than 80 vehicles and numerous small exhibits await you in a unique structure. In addition to world-famous automobile icons, earlier pioneering technical achievements of Professor Ferdinand Porsche are also on display.Since May 4th, 2020 the Factory Delivery in Zuffenhausen is available for vehicle deliveries. Due to the present situation, there is only limited accompanying program. The restaurant Guest Casino is closed and there are no factory tours available.

Enjoy a factory tour that will take you along the production line of the Panamera and the Macan, experience the impressive Customer Centre of Porsche Leipzig and endulge in an exclusive three-course lunch. Enjoy the fascinating 360° view of our premises as you indulge in cuisine à la Porsche in our restaurant From 28Sept to 14Oct is the Cannstatter Volksfest ( www.cannstatter-volksfest.de ; www.wasen.de ) which is the world's second largest beer festival. Visited the Leipzig Porsche factory as part of the Porsche Travel Experience. WOW, Stuttgart factory and the Leipzig factory pretty cool. My husband enjoyed the track with our tour group. Great fun and October was the best time of year with cool temps The Porsche Factory, the 2-hour guided walking tour through the production area will give you a completely new view of our cars. From engine construction, through the upholstery shop to final assembly of the "marriage", the uniting of drivetrain and chassis with the body. Stuttgart is the location where the 911, 918, Boxster and Cayman are produced. You will view the logistics where all the parts are sent down the assembly line. You will walk through the factory, just feet away from the production line. Porsche Werk Leipzig - Hinter den Kulissen der Produktion des Panamera, Cayenne und Macan - Duration: 9:12. Marcus Autowelt 32,492 view

FACTORY TOURS TAKE PLACE FROM MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS BETWEEN 10:00 AM AND 4:00 PM TOURS LAST AROUND 45 MINUTES. The tour is not suitable for children under 6 and persons with mobility problems (access to wheelchair users is permitted). Tour of the production lines for school groups - bookings only accepted for students aged 17 and over Please note that there are a number of formalities that must be completed when you take delivery of your new Porsche. For full details, please consult your Porsche Centre, who will also be happy to assist when it comes to planning your trip.

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:04 am Post subject: VID - Made by Hand: Porsche Factory Tour Finally got around to digitizing an old video in my collection. Made by Hand is an early 1960s factory tour of the Porsche, Reutter and Drauz facilities showing the construction of the 356 from sheet steel to finished car Porsche platz 1. 70435 Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen. 0049 (0)711 - 911 20 911. info.museum@porsche.de. Combine your visit to the Museum with a factory tour. The factory tour starts in the Museum itself. Factory tours take place from Monday to Friday. A previous enrollment is necessary. 0049 (0)711 - 911 20 911. factorytours@porsche.de. Upcoming events The winning bidder and a guest will get a tour of Porsche's development and testing HQ in Weissach, Germany, which includes one-on-one time — socially distanced, of course — with Dr. Frank.

Porsche Factory Tours. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 2 of 2 Posts. Smitty11 · Registered. Joined 11 mo ago · 629 Posts . Discussion Starter • #1 • 10 d ago. Found some great videos that give take you through the Porsche Factory in Zuffenhausen.. Fee per group (adults, children over twelve years), maximum group size 15 people (following advance notification).* Admission to museum in addition.Factory delivery at Porsche is an experience – for all your senses. We invite you to take a moment to unwind and enjoy a gastronomic three-course meal in our Guest Casino. Wright Europe offers small private escorted tours with experienced guides throughout Europe. Our Auto Tour of Germany will include the Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Volkswagen factories & museums! The tours are offered in the English language. All of our tours includes hotels, breakfast & dinner, tour entry fees, ground transportation Porsche Factory Tour Read More. Buy Photos. Got my first ticket..one hour from the factory pickup. Approaching the pink Porsche factory in Zuffenhousen, Germany. German worker installing the dash harness and fuse box. Trunk floor was installed at one of the later stages of construction. A popular picture

Restaurant - Porsche Leipzig GmbH

Porsche Factory (Leipzig) - 2020 All You Need to Know

1. Location 9020 Miramar Rd San Diego, CA 92126 Phone: +1 (888) 369-9904 Email: info@porschedrive.u
  2. Atlanta, GA 30354. Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles. 19800 South Main Street. Carson, CA 90745. Porsche Track Experience, Barber Motorsports Park. 6075-B Barber Motorsports Parkway. Leeds, AL 35094. Porsche Travel Experience USA. ©2020 Porsche Cars North America, Inc
  3. Our Porsche factory tours are a perfect opportunity to exercise your car on the road and hills it was built for. Organiser Richard Watling reveals details of this year's trips. Each year, we run three Porsche factory tours, with this year's trips in March, May and September. Some details are still being finalised, but here are the current.

Porsche Factories in Germany: Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen, Leipzig • Plant Tours - See Factory Guided Tour - Zuffenhausen (in English) Porsche Museum: A journey back through the history of Porsche - See Porsche Museum (in English) - Take the S6 train to Stuttgart Neuwirtshaus (Porscheplatz) station. The museum is right next to the. We offer factory tours in our Leipzig production centre as part of our Porsche Leipzig Start, Porsche Leipzig Co-Pilot and Porsche Leipzig Pilot experience programmes.* School children, students, pensioners, persons with disabilities, jobseekers, Porsche Classic Card holders, Porsche Club members (from 5 pm).

Factory tour - Review of Porsche Museum, Stuttgart

Porsche in Leipzig. The Porsche factory tour is available at the company's Leipzig facility. Besides offering a free two-hour guided presentation, Porsche also has a Start Tour, with a catered. Here's an interesting Porsche Factoid. William Scholar, the founder of the Porsche Club of America, is reported to have directed one of the first Porsche factory tour videos showcasing just how the Porsche 356 was put together titled Made by Hand and showcased below.It doesn't matter if you're a 356 owner/fan or not. This is a much watch series for all Porsche fans and all PCA members The Porsche factory tour in Stuttgart was incredible. Making reservations involved some paperwork via your local Porsche dealer. The adjoining musuem is not real great, but it is right there The assembly line Factory Leipzig - Overview The body shop Macan The body shop Panamera The paint shop The assembly line On the assembly line, we turn the Panamera and Macan bodies into vehicles that are in a class of their own Porsche in Germany If you love cars you should subscribe now to YouCar the world famous automotive channel: https://goo.gl/5i54Vg

Porsche Factory Tour - YouTub

1. Porsche Factory Tour c. 1972 by Michael Williams Posted on December 2, 2009 — Filed Under: Automobiles , Cars Chances are if I am going to buy an expensive sports car it would be a Porsche
  2. g tools.
  3. Hotels near Porsche Factory, Leipzig on Tripadvisor: Find 2,764 traveller reviews, 15,118 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Porsche Factory in Leipzig, Germany

Inside the Porsche factory at Zuffenhause

The Porsche Leipzig Gourmet packages take you from a factory tour - where you get a glimpse behind the scenes of the Panamera and Macan production process - to our Customer Centre, where, amongst other things, you can sample the excellent cuisine at the Porsche restaurant Hi, just read the thread and was also wondering about the porsche and merc tour (factory and museum).

Log In #mediajaas1oez4inlineContent { height: auto; width: 100%; position: relative; } #mediajaas1oez4inlineContent-gridContainer { position: static; height: auto; width: 100%; min-height: 50px; } #mediajaas1oez4centeredContent { position: relative; } #mediajaas1oez4inlineContent-gridWrapper { pointer-events: none; } #mediajaas1oez4inlineContent-gridContainer > * { pointer-events: auto; } #mediajaas1oez4inlineContent-gridContainer > [id$="-rotated-wrapper"] { pointer-events: none; } #mediajaas1oez4inlineContent-gridContainer > [id$="-rotated-wrapper"] > * { pointer-events: auto; }reservations@wrighteurope.com Find 18 listings related to Porsche Factory in Hapeville on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Porsche Factory locations in Hapeville, GA Porsche Non Factory. Blaupunkt Frankfurt Radio docs 1959. $145 Add to Cart. 356 Consular Corps Hawaii license plate 1976 NOS $18 Add to Cart. Hirschmann antenna key. $185 Add to Cart. 917 Pink Pig cut-a-way. $235 Add to Cart. Porsche Factory Tour ~ Summer 1960 book. $195 Add to Cart. 1954 Tour de France Shell commemorative. $585 Add to. Would you like to visit the Porsche Museum on your birthday? We warmly congratulate and offer you free entry upon presentation of your ID.

Tours of Porsche Factory. Jump to bottom. Posted by Sue (Pittsburgh, PA, United States) on 01/09/19 05:58 PM. If anyone has experience with Porsche factory tours, I'd appreciate advice. Posted by Alejandro1993. World. 01/10/19 02:39 PM. 132 posts. Sue, do you mean self-guided tours or with a guide? We used to visit the Porsche museum last March. My self and two friends intend to travel to Stuttgart arriving late morning 18th July 2013, we would if its possible like to visit the factory that afternoon. We look forward to a favourable reply. Experience the entire production process of the Mercedes up close and personal with a two-hour walking tour. Included is the Mercedes Museum tour. GERMANY AUTO FACTORY TOURS. BUILD YOUR OWN DREAM VACATION. Log In. reservations@wrighteurope.com +49 176 5763 9784. Home. Audi. BMW. Mercedes. Porsche. Volkswagen. More. Mercedes Factory and Museum. The Wine Village is on Schillerplatz and Marktplatz and the street connecting them in the center of Stuttgart in the pedestrian zone. Your hotel is a few blocks away to the NW.

Upon arrival you will have a chance to tour the factory ( Dependent on availability ) as well as the new state of the art museum, which houses many of Porsches' exclusive road and race cars. After our visit to Porsche we will continue on to the spectacular Interalpen Hotel in Tyrol, Austria Any advice on the booking for the factory and museum? are all factory and museum for the 2 manufacturers nearby?

Porsche Factory - YouTub

Mercedes-Benz Factory Plant Tour is located in Sindelfingen. Put Mercedes-Benz Factory Plant Tour at the forefront of your travel plans using our Sindelfingen planner. Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later. Whether you are a fan of Mercedes cars or not (we are...), it is a must to see. We had actually added Stuttgart to our. I will also be in Italy. Unfortunately, tried to contact Ferrari but they never reply my email on bookings and advices! Very sad!© 2020 All rights reserved to Porsche Cars Great Britain Limited and its licensors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookies | Regulatory | Trade Marks and other IPRs | Slavery and Human Trafficking| UGC Terms of Use| Tax StrategyMuseum is really nice building. If you are going from highway, best way is from A81, exit S. Zentrum und S. Zuffenhausen. It is about 700 m into town.Price of museum is 8 EUR per adult (4EUR for groups more than 10 person), 2 EUR per car (0-6 hours)Exhibition is very nice and many cars are there... but this is mainly for fans only, because other see only cars.Museum shop is nice too, price level is average.You can’t get much closer to the assembly of a Porsche. The guided tour through the production facility will give you an entirely new insight into our vehicles. From engine construction to upholstery, right through to final assembly, crowned by the most emotional moment, which we call ‘the marriage’: uniting the drivetrain and the chassis with the body. Our factory tours boast a long tradition. They are led by Porsche enthusiasts, who have developed their passion and knowledge of the Porsche brand over many years. A factory tour is offered in German, and is also offered in English with advanced booking. Please note that for operational reasons, the full scope of the factory tour may not be available at certain times. For safety reasons, children under 12 years of age are unfortunately not allowed to participate. We will be happy to arrange child care upon request.

PORSCHE GT3RS - VOSSEN FORGED - SERIES 21: S21-01 - Vossen

Porsche Factory Tour and Museum - Rick Steves Travel Foru

Luxury European Driving Tours Every luxury driving tour of Europe is a unique, exciting and unforgettable experience Autobahn Adventures offers a variety of all-inclusive Porsche driving tours of Europe throughout the year, each visiting amazing countries such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and France I have been on the BMW factory tour in Munich and it was fantastic! I would imagine Porsche to be similar, but it is a bit difficult to schedule. The Porsche museum is more like a cathedral to Porsche. The better museum is Mercedes. It is one of the best museums we've ever visited. But let's face it, no one goes to Porsche for the museum. I have visited the "old" museum numerous times from 2000-2008 while living in Hungary. I have been a Porsche enthusiast since 10th grade in high school which was in 1963 and thought they ruined the mark when they introduced the 911. When I saw how well they performed I was quickly converted. In 1977 I bought a '67 911S and drove the car all the time. This was no car to be put in the garage and pampered but to be driven and thrashed...carefully. I always enjoyed the old museum because everytime I went the cars on display were always different and were all of historical signifcance. Since I was a fan of Al Holbert and watched him compete at Watkins Glen, it was a treat to see his 962 there on one of the visits. I left Hungary in June 2008 and went to Stuttgart to see the "new" museum before I left but alas it was to open in October. What I have read this will be "the" Porsche museum to visit with all the cars on display. Our Auto Tour of Germany will include the Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Volkswagen factories & museums! We offer small private escorted factory tours in our autos and mini-buses which consist of Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Volkswagen. On all of our tours your room, tour fees and breakfast & dinner each day is included A Tour of the Porsche Museum at Zuffenhausen - Duration: 7:28. The Speed Journal 20,642 views. 7:28. Inside The (Not So) Secret Porsche Museum Storage Facility - Duration: 12:58

PORSCHE TURBO RS - GNS SERIES: GNS-1 - Vossen Wheels

Factory tours are usually arranged through their foreign delivery part of their website. The phone number of Herr Hoenniger who arranges tours of the Porsche factory is (49) (0)711 911 25384.In the historic Werk 1 lies the beating heart of Porsche. This production location boasting a rich tradition offers fascinating insights into the production of our vehicles, in addition to factory collection. And with the current expansion of the factory, a glimpse into the future of automobile construction becomes an unmissable experience. Porsche has a brief mention of Mr. Porsche's work as an engineer during the war, when he assisted Germany with tank design. But do not, under any circumstance, miss the two-hour factory tour.

2020 Tours Still Booking. More . 2020 - PORSCHE Driving Tours. PORSCHE 'Factory Delivery' get a quote. Experience your NEW PORSCHE where it was built and designed to be driven! Hundreds have taken delivery in Stuttgart or Leipzig and enjoyed our meticulously planned itineraries. Your PORSCHE DEALER will order your car for delivery in Europe. This has already been a day filled with new sights and experiences. And now it’s time to buckle up.When your Porsche is delivered to you by our experts, we will passionately introduce you to your new vehicle and look forward to an expert discussion among equals.The moment of vehicle delivery is usually a very special experience. This is why we turn it into a lasting memory for you with a personalised souvenir photo of your factory delivery. In addition to this, you will also receive a present individually tailored to your car. Delivery takes place in our delivery hall in Werk 1. Of course, we will deliver your car to you with a full tank.Get in, start the engine. There are simply no words to describe what you’re now feeling.We wish you a wonderful journey. The Porsche museum was excellent and really enjoyed all of the history and great selection of old vehicles. The thing that you need to know is you need to call ahead or email them to make a reservation for the factory tour which will cost you about €10. The factory tour was * The latest Porsche models are designed to operate on fuels with an ethanol content of up to 10%. Data determined for standard specification and in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) in accordance with the Euro 5 and Euro 6 (715/2007/EC and 692/2008/EC) measurement method

Porsche Experienc

12 Must-Visit Automotive Factory Tours in the United States. MO with a free factory tour of some of the brand's most beloved models. More information on all three tours Anybody can go on the tours (perhaps not children), but it must be done by pre-arrangement. The purpose of the tours is to allow people accepting European delivery of their Porsche from overseas to see the actual assembly plant in operation, but you don't have to buy one. Mercedes Benz does the same thing in their largest assembly plant in nearby Sindelfingen.

VisitFactories - Germany's Industrial TourUsed Porsche 997 GT3 RS 4

Review of Porsche Museum + Porsche Factory Tour - Review

Porsche assembles all 918 Spyder models in Zuffenhausen, Germany, in a building adjoined to the 911 production line. The large well-lit room used to be a dedicated 911 paint shop, but it was re. Factory tours are usually arranged through their foreign delivery part of their website. The phone number of Herr Hoenniger who arranges tours of the Porsche factory is (49) (0)711 911 25384. Anybody can go on the tours (perhaps not children), but it must be done by pre-arrangement. The purpose of. Porsche AG offers free factory tours that include a visit to production and to the museum in Zuffenhausen. The tours last around two hours.

Factory Collection - Porsche Leipzig Gmb

Factory tour, travel discounts and shipment of vehicle to US included; Porsche's European Delivery Program, an option that allows buyers to pick up their vehicle at one of Porsche's two German factories, is now more accessible. Porsche now provides the program at no charge and offers discounted airfare and accommodations to participants

• China restaurant hamburg wandsbek.
  • Odbc driver 17 sql server download.
  • Mitarbeiter testimonials beispiele.
  • Jahresrückblick 1998.
  • Arbeits abc vorstellungsgespräch.
  • Eagershelm bedeutung.
  • Mila superstar text.
  • Bauer sucht frau micha.
  • Rewe gutschein abofalle was tun.
  • Stacker destacker anleitung.
  • World of tanks forschungsbaum amerika.
  • Koedukation aussprache.
  • Schwangerschaftstest trotz blutung.
  • Big boy 4014 tickets.
  • Unterbleiben rätsel.
  • Trovaris.
  • Grünes kennzeichen aberkannt.
  • Male singers 2017.
  • Sportschau sonntag wdr.
  • Cowboystiefel rot.
  • Heinrich ii frankreich kinder.
  • Themen für junge eltern.
  • Auto aim ps4 fortnite.
  • Neo angin zuckerfrei 48 stück.
  • Einstiegslohn physiker.
  • Kinder videos lustig.
  • Klavierkonzert berlin 2019.
  • Was ist klebrig und schwingt durch den wald.
  • Worte in taten umsetzen.
  • Sandboxie alternative 64 bit.
  • Salsa jeans push up shape up.
  • Brüche erweitern und kürzen.
  • Black diamond innsbruck outlet.
  • Downtown disney orlando.
  • Dji goggles ps4.
  • Leistungsbetrug 263 stgb.
  • Ark beeren farmen.
  • Bob duncan.
  • Frutti di mare soße.
  • Liedvorschläge nak oktober 2019.